Join our Rock Stars...
Our Graduate & Intern Programmes are designed to stretch and inspire the most ambitious, driven and commercially savvy Rock Stars!
Our Intern and Graduate programmes will provide you with real world work experience.
We work hard to foster a culture that attracts ambitious, collaborative, and passionate people.
We offer an immersive programme featuring hands on work experience across the company, giving you access to high visibility, high impact projects.
We will support your career journey to help you achieve your potential, both personally and professionally.
We are always on the hunt for the next generation of Rock Stars to join our team! Are you ambitious, collaborative and passionate? Let’s talk!
Our Intern programme commences every July, and runs over six or twelve weeks and includes training, work experience and a business project. It will be an interesting one, we promise.
Our intern programme really works, every year we have returning interns who are now key to our team and work closely with their mentors, managers and colleagues.
- Develop your knowledge and skill set by working alongside a diverse and talented team to achieve meaningful results in an inclusive environment.
- Mentorship and coaching to support on-the-job training and personal development.
- Have a voice and participate in CSR and ESG volunteering initiatives to support the community.
- Perks such as fitness discounts, competitive pay, investment plans, and advanced learning opportunities.Speak to Lisa, our Head of People about how to apply:
Are you a top performer seeking out your next BIG challenge? Welcome to Altum. In the words of Reed Hastings (Co-founder and CEO of Netflix) We are looking for ‘Rock-star’ performers who will make the difference.
Our carefully designed programme offers you a great way to explore a huge array of alternative career opportunities available within one dynamic, global company.
- Invaluable work experience through undertaking real and challenging roles to develop your knowledge and skillset – it won’t be just doing filing!
- The opportunity to kick-start your career and, hopefully, a future with the Group that pushes you to reach the level you aspire.
- Perks such as fitness discounts, competitive packages, advanced learning opportunities and incentives for long term careers.
Speak to Lisa, our Head of People about how to apply:
What are we looking for?
What we offer
If this feels like you? Don’t hesitate, get in touch!
We are on the hunt for the next generation of leaders, change makers and innovators who want to make a difference. If you’re ambitious, collaborative and motivated, then we want to meet you!
Send your CV or a one minute video telling us all about yourself.