Altum Group, a leading provider of innovative fund, corporate and family office solutions, is thrilled to announce its approval as a Category 1, and 2 listing member on The International Stock Exchange (TISE). This milestone marks an important step in Altum’s innovation strategy and further solidifies its position as a key player within the professional fund services industry.
TISE, recognised for its prominent, well-established exchange, offers Altum Group a remarkable opportunity to expand its global offering. With the membership of TISE, Altum Group supports the listing of bonds and equities from the initial acquisition throughout the entire duration of the listing.
Stephen McKenna, Chief Commercial Offer said, “We are delighted to be approved as a Member of TISE. We have seen a growing demand for listings on TISE in recent years, particularly for debt securities and investment vehicles. Therefore, we are delighted we can now extend our market leading offering to include listing services.”
TISE’s dedication to fostering a vibrant marketplace aligns seamlessly with Altum’s vision of delivering cutting-edge solutions to clients worldwide.
Robbie Andrade, Chief Operating Officer at TISE, said: “I am pleased to welcome Altum as a Listing Member of TISE. The addition of Altum represents further growth in our base of Members from across multiple jurisdictions who facilitate listings on the market. This aligns with our plans to continue to diversify our products and markets and as a new Member, Altum is now positioned to assist and share in our future success.”
Commenting on the membership, Zena Couppey, CEO of Altum Group, said: “We are delighted to be an approved member of TISE as it reflects our commitment to driving long-term value for our global clients.”
- Category 1 member (2023), act as a listing agent to issuers wanting to list on the Qualified Investor Bond Market (QIBM).
- Category 2 member (2023), act as the listing agent/ sponsor for all other eligible securities, including REITs and SPACs.
- Evaluate the issuer and broader transaction for listing suitability.
- Examine prospectus and issuance documents to ensure compliance with Listing Rules.
- Coordinate with issuer and lead lawyers on listing timeline, and any deviations from listing requirements.
- Communicate with TISE for feedback and final listing application processing.
- Serve as the intermediary between the issuer and TISE for updates on significant events or note changes.
We work with people that inspire us, clients that trust us, and partners who believe in us… Contact us to learn more about our services and how we can help your business.