Senior Client Administrator, Funds & Institutional – Jersey
Acting as Senior Administrator within the Altum Group, having responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to an established and varied client portfolio with standard levels of transactions. Undertaking more complex and/or significant transitions in the portfolio under the direction of your designated superiors. Providing support to designated superiors and the wider team in relation to complex transactions, inclusive of overview and summary of transactional documents. Overseeing the on boarding of new clients and collation of initial KYC documentation under the supervision of your designated superiors. Responsible for maintaining up to date task list for the client portfolio and reporting on outstanding matters at team meetings and, working closely with your superiors, oversee the day to day task management of junior members of the team, providing basic training and technical support where necessary. Actively contribute to the team meetings and provide constructive feedback to superiors in relation to any junior members of the team, assisting superiors in probation, annual appraisal and development process.
- Working closely with your superior to provide quality and efficient service to a varied portfolio;
- Administration of varied client portfolio undertaking general administration with minimal supervision by your superior;
- Supervising junior members of staff and delegating tasks on your portfolio;
- Liaison with clients, client advisors and bankers on administrative matters;
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as lawyers, auditors, property and investment managers as required;
- Prepare general emails and letters for review;
- Ensure timely filing of documents in line with group policy;
- Maintenance of corporate records and respective database administration;
- Co-ordination of meetings; hold and take minutes for meetings;
- Transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Maintain and Monitor task list to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required; Perform other duties as necessary to support the administrative team and wider business and generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members;
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of personal time in line with group procedures and agreed recoverability;
- Review of underlying teams time recording ensuring accuracy and adherence with group procedures and agreed recoverability.
- Reviewing of WIP on client portfolio ensuring any ad hoc fees are considered;
- Oversight of WIP review on junior members client portfolios ensuring any ad hoc fees are considered;
- Review of invoices and circulation to client.
Expected Skills / experience
- Maintenance of mandatory AML training as required;
- Attendance at any additional training provided by Altum Group;
- Studying towards a professional Table 4 qualification such as ICSA or equivalent;
- Provision of mentoring support to underlying team;
- Developing and coaching underlying team on a one to one basis.