Senior Client Administrator, Family Office – Jersey
Department Family Office
Application deadline 30th September 2023
Published: 5th Jul 2023
- Working closely with your direct report to provide quality and efficient service to a varied portfolio;
- Administration of varied client portfolio undertaking general administration with minimal supervision by your direct report;
- Supervising junior members of staff and delegating tasks on your portfolio;
- Liaison with clients, client advisors and bankers on administrative matters;
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as lawyers, auditors, property and investment managers as required;
- Prepare general emails and letters;
- Ensure timely filing of documents in line with group policy;
- Maintenance of client records and respective database administration;
- Co-ordination of meetings; hold and take minutes for meetings;
- Transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing, private equity investment, and the acquisition/disposal of trust assets;
- Collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Maintain and monitor task list to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the administrative team and wider business and generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of personal time in line with group procedures and agreed recoverability.
- Reviewing of WIP on client portfolio ensuring any ad hoc fees are considered;
- Review of invoices and circulation to client.
- Maintenance of mandatory AML training as required;
- Attendance at any additional training provided by Altum Group;
- Studying towards a professional Table 4 qualification such as ICSA or equivalent;
- Provision of mentoring support to underlying team;
- Developing and coaching underlying team on a one to one basis.