Senior Client Accountant, Real Estate
Department Real Estate
City St Helier
Application deadline 30th June 2023
Published: 14th Mar 2023
- Preparation of annual financial statements, under IFRS and FRS 102, for the more complex and technically challenging client entities for review by the Accounting Manager.
- Identification of accounting issues which need to be brought to the attention of the management.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting in accordance with client deadlines.
- Preparation of information requested by auditors and liaising with the audit team in the course of their work.
- For specific client entities, particularly those which own real estate assets, review/prepare and submit VAT and CIS returns and liaise with HMRC as necessary.
- Review of accounting records and processing of appropriate year end journals.
- Delegation of tasks to more junior members of the team as appropriate and coaching/ supervision of the less experienced team members.
- To ensure that all work is produced to the highest professional standards, free from careless errors.
- To develop and maintain good staff relations generally within the Company.
- To ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with Company internal procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of customer affairs and papers.
- To monitor your own performance against personal and development targets.
- To identify areas where further training is required and bring these to the attention of the Manager.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
Answer the telephone in a professional manner and to interpret instructions which may be given at this time.
To complete time sheet on a daily basis