Onboarding Officer – AML/ KYC – Luxembourg
Application deadline 31st July 2023
Published: 12th May 2023
- Review and analyze KYC documents of new clients during the client acceptance process;
- Due diligence checks on new and existing clients / investors / investments;
- Clients’ documentation verification;
- Recording and maintaining the client database in the Compliance software up-to-date (AMLSpotter/CDDS);
- Making sure KYC documents are managed and archived properly;
- Following-up on CDD missing information in the clients/UBOs database and in the Compliance software;
- Preparing and responding to client and third parties Compliance-AML/CFT queries and requests;
- Assisting with the Luxembourg Beneficial Owners Register (Registre des Bénéficiaires Effectifs) update and maintenance;
- Dealing with bank account opening and follow-up / maintenance of such accounts;
- Acting as a member of the Business Acceptance Committee; and
- Assisting with documents drafting.
- Master degree in Law or Business Administration or equivalent;
- Proven experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar position in a PSF, fiduciary or trust company regulated by the CSSF in the domiciliation and fund administration fields;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg laws and regulatory framework, and keeping pace with changes; and
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AML rules and regulations.
- Ability to work successfully both in a team as well as independently;
- Hands-on approach, positive mind-set and continuous strive for new challenges;
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize, stress resistant;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French is a plus;
- Strong communications skills: ability to effectively communicate in an international environment; and
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
To apply for this role, please contact our recruitment department via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Altum Group is a professional financial service provider, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.