Finance Officer, Finance
City St Helier
Application deadline 30th November 2022
Published: 31st Aug 2022
- Inputting bank transactions and reconciliation of all bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Prepare and process payments to ensure swift and accurate service to our business suppliers.
- Manage and resolve supplier queries and ensure adherence to finance polices and procedures in respect of authorisations and approvals.
- Recording and processing credit card transactions onto accounting system and ensure completion of reconciliation.
- Dealing with any other forms of payments/receipts.
- Assist with running month and quarter end billing process. This includes ongoing maintenance of fee arrangement updates and working closely with staff within the company.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly journal entries, including monthly routine for accrued and deferred income.
- Assist with adhoc requests including, but not limited to, supply of information for our auditors and tax advisers.
- To perform all work thoroughly and accurately demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- To adhere to all deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of customer and company affairs and papers.
- Ensure compliance with Company internal procedures.
- To ensure compliance with the Company’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
- To develop and maintain good staff relations generally within the Company.
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Utilise and comply with procedures and standard documents.
- Keep up to date with technology and business tools relevant to the role.
- Complete Altum Group induction;
- Complete required AML training;
- Complete Meta-compliance training modules; and
- Attendance at any additional training provided by Altum Group.