Client Accountant, Real Estate
City St Helier
Application deadline 31st October 2022
Published: 11th Mar 2022
- Preparation of Managed Entities’ annual financial statements in accordance with FRS 102 or IFRS in a timely manner for manager review.
- Preparation of monthly /quarterly NAVs for fund clients for Manager review including recording and reviewing valuations of underlying investments.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for various entities adhering to client deadlines.
- Recording property movements for real estate entities, including calculations of deferred income and lease incentive adjustments.
- Recording of all movements in Managed Entities’ investment portfolios, including listed and private equity investments, and reconciliations of accounting records to broker statements in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- Control and reconciliation of clients’ purchase ledgers and preparation of VAT and CIS returns for review.
- Reconciliation of Managed Entities’ bank accounts in accordance with the Company’s procedures, including the clearance of reconciling items and reporting issues to the administration teams.
- Opening nominal ledgers for new entities, performing take on and closing ledgers at the end of the year.
- To perform all work thoroughly and accurately demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- To adhere to all reporting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of customer affairs and papers.
- To ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with Company internal procedures.
To monitor your own performance against personal and development targets.
- To identify areas where further training is required and bring these to the attention of the Team’s management
- To ensure compliance with the Company’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
- To develop and maintain good staff relations generally within the Company.