Compliance Officer – Luxembourg
Application deadline 31st July 2023
Published: 12th May 2023
Altum operates a compliance and risk team that acts as a second line function monitoring business compliance. The Officer role will be responsible for working with aspects of compliance support in relation to Altum Group’s Luxembourg business.
- Review and analyse KYC documents of new clients and funds during the client acceptance process;
- Due diligence checks on new and existing clients, funds and investors;
- Clients and investors documentation verification;
- Carrying out periodical and non-periodical due diligence reviews in the framework of on-going client monitoring;
- Recording and maintaining the client database in the Compliance software up-to-date;
- Following-up on CDD missing information in the clients/investors/UBOs database and in the Compliance software;
- Assisting with the Luxembourg Beneficial Owner Register (“Registre des Bénéficiaires Effectifs”) update and maintenance;
- Making sure KYC documents are managed and archived properly;
- Performing transaction monitoring check and review;
- Performing ongoing monitoring tasks related to the clients/UBOs;
- Preparing and responding to client and third parties Compliance-AML/CFT queries and requests;
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a background in Law, Economics, or Business Administration;
- You have proven experience of 4/5 maximum years in a similar position in a PSF (Fund Administration is a plus) regulated by the CSSF;
- You have experience in Compliance in the financial sector with focus on AML-CFT;
- You have knowledge of Luxembourg relevant regulations in terms of AML/CFT;
- Ability to work successfully both in a team as well as independently;
- Hands-on approach, positive mind-set and continuous strive for new challenges;
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize, stress resistant;
- Strong communications skills: ability to effectively communicate in an international environment;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is a plus; and
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
To apply for this role, please contact our recruitment department via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Altum Group is a professional financial service provider, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.