Client Administrator, Real Estate – Jersey
Acting as Client Administrator within the Altum Group, having responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a small but varied client portfolio with low levels of transactions under the direction of your designated superiors. Responsible for maintaining up to date task list for the client portfolio and reporting on outstanding matters at team meetings.
Providing support to designated superiors and the wider team in relation to more significant transactions, inclusive of first level overview of transactional documents. Assisting with the on boarding of new clients and collation of initial KYC documentation inline under your designated superior’s supervision.
- Working closely with your superior to provide quality and efficient service to a varied portfolio;
- Administration of varied client portfolio undertaking general administration with minimal supervision by your superior;
- Liaison with clients, client advisors and bankers on administrative matters;
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as lawyers, auditors, property and investment managers as required;
- Prepare general emails and letters for review;
- Ensure timely filing of documents in line with group policy;
- Maintenance of corporate records and respective database administration;
- Co-ordination of meetings; hold and take minutes for meetings;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Maintain and Monitor task list to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required and Perform other duties as necessary to support the administrative team and wider business and generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of personal time in line with group procedures and agreed recoverability;
- Review of underlying teams time recording ensuring accuracy and adherence with group procedures and agreed recoverability.
- Reviewing of WIP on client portfolio ensuring any ad hoc fees are considered;
- Review of invoices and circulation to client.
- Maintenance of mandatory AML training as required;
- Attendance at any additional training provided by Altum Group;
- Studying towards a professional Table 5 qualification such as ICSA or equivalent;
- Provision of mentoring support to underlying team;
- Developing and coaching underlying team on a one to one basis.
Skills, knowledge & expertise
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the finance industry;
- Working towards a professional Table 5 qualification such as ICSA or equivalent;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Proactive and disciplined approach to work;
- Good understanding of corporate administration functions provided by Altum Group;
- Basic understanding of corporate structures and corporate governance;
- A basic understanding of bookkeeping simple client financial statements;
- Ability to provide basic training/mentoring to junior members of the team;
- Good understanding of real estate asset classes and relevant real estate terminology;
- Basic understanding of Jersey centric real estate structuring.