Assistant Manager, Real Estate – Jersey
Department Real Estate
Application deadline 30th September 2023
Published: 23rd Aug 2023
- Working closely with your superior to provide a quality and efficient service to a complex portfolio;
- Support immediate management team with the delivery and implementation of divisional strategy and business targets;
- Administration of complex client portfolio undertaking general administration with minimal supervision by your superior;
- Supervising junior members of staff and delegating tasks on your portfolio;
- Liaison with clients, intermediaries, client advisors and bankers on administrative matters;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, property and investment managers as required;
- Ensure maintenance of corporate records and respective database administration;
- Awareness and arrangement of statutory filings within applicable deadlines;
- Co-ordination of meetings; hold and take minutes for meetings and co-ordinate review with the administrators;
- Complex transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Oversight of the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Maintain and monitor task list to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the administrative team and wider business and generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of personal time in line with group procedures and agreed recoverability;
- Review of underlying teams time recording, ensuring accuracy and adherence with group procedures and agreed recoverability;
- Actual against team and Altum targets – monitor consistently and provide feedback to ensure efficiency.
- Reviewing of WIP on client portfolio ensuring any ad hoc fees are considered;
- Oversight of WIP review on junior members client portfolios ensuring any ad hoc fees are considered;
- Review of invoices and circulation to client;
- Monitor agreed fees against WIP and consider scope for more accurate charge / fee.
- Maintenance of mandatory AML training as required;
- Attendance at any additional training provided by Altum Group;
- Studying towards a professional Table 4 qualification such as ICSA or equivalent;
- Supervise and mentor underlying team who are studying towards professional qualifications;
- Developing and coaching underlying team on a one to one basis;
- Assisting in the managing performance of direct reports through the performance management process, including performance review meetings and objective setting.